In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

zaterdag 21 juli 2007

I want to dive into your ocean

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Everybody's looking for something.
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.


Vanavond een groot diner! Met mijn buurvrouw en haar zus, hmm..we gaan scampi's eten. Ik ben wel moe, want gisteren ben ik veel gaan wandelen. Ja, ik wandelen? Ik woon aan een plein en op dat plein staan bomen en struiken, die moeten gesnoeid worden. Vroeger door oude mannen maar nu (omdat het vakantie is) door 5 jongens nat in het zweet. Raww. Ik stak mijn kop nog maar net buiten en het begon al Pfieuw pfieuw (gefluit). Ik hoop dat ze terug komen maar ik betwijfel het. Spijtig, dat wel.

Here comes the rain again
Raining in my head like a tragedy
Tearing me apart like a new emotion
Oooooh I want to breathe in the open wind
I want to kiss like lovers do
I want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you

Geen opmerkingen: