In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

zaterdag 14 juli 2007

tickle

Ik heb zo'n nieuwe site gevonden vol met 'testjes' zie hier een paar van mijn resultaten:

Your soul mate is someone who's Indie.
You're probably not one to take the path most traveled. In fact, an independent spirit like you would much rather carve out your own special niche. So it's only natural that your romantic match would be required to do the same.

zelfstandige geest, mijn eigen'manier', iemand die Indie is. (vrije vertaling)

In your Cinderella story, you'd get to Kiss the Prince
You don't need the pouffy dress, the fancy hair, or the 3-inch glass heels. A romantic soul like you just wants a guy who's a true companion, a good friend, a real prince. And if he's hot? All the better

Ik kus de prins, niet allemaal glamour, romantisch

How evil are you?
You are evil when you need to be, you don't feel bad when you make someone cry. But you have a heart when it comes to romance or dead animals.
slecht als het nodig is, voel me niet slecht als ik iemand doe wenen, heb ook een hart.

You've got a mind of your own, and you certainly don't need a style advisor to tell you what to wear. And you have great fun on spontaneous and unique purchases — you just aren't going to get a second shot at those one-of-a-kind vintage golf knickers. And that's how you keep your style fresh!

Helemaal juist!

Geen opmerkingen: