In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

zondag 14 oktober 2007

Kevin met het exotische accent.

Ik heb net een enquète geplaatst. De eerste die het juiste antwoord geeft krijgt een GRATIS takenblad!! Wow.

Zelf heb ik nog niet gestemd. De enquète wordt verwijderd wnr het juiste antwoord is gegeven.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

wie heeft er al gestemd?
oeeeee spannend
ik denk dat het jp is want tony kan ni schrijven en arno is toch ni zo dom?
ik kies toch maar voor arno dan.