In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

maandag 24 september 2007

?!



Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

hee mijn vies haar// en de coole pennezak van claudia!

Anoniem zei

wie is die man?

nOg een taglijstje vOOr jOu..hihi
Het is weer een kOrt. NOu, hier is ie.

1) kapitein van het basebal team of schaakkoning?

2) welke bh/topje draag je nu, van welke winkel?

3) favo vak.

4)wat is het meest aantrekkelijk aan een jongen (uiterlijk)

5) vraag 4 maar over de gedachten.

6) wat vind je van dit lijsje?

Anoniem zei

ieuw die broek :s
ps waar zit de rechterhand van thomas