In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

zondag 16 september 2007

Emma, you can't deny Tasty Treats

Emma, you're a hopeless romantic for Sweet Nothings

From sappy nicknames to inside jokes, whispering words of love is the best thing you can do with your mouth. (Well, maybe the second-best thing. We'll leave that up to you.) Sharp as a tack, you're fond of the meaningful, deeper things in life as well as in love, and everyone from your boss to your mom appreciates it.

ik heb echt geen reet te vertellen. Ik ben moe. Ik verveel me. Enter shikari gaat stinken. Ik heb honger. Ik wil ijskoffie. Ik wil chocolade. Ik wil Adamo. Adamo is eigenlijk geen goede zanger. Morgen uitdaging 2. Tickle.com is ftw maar ik heb al bijna alle testen gedaan. Blijkbaar ben ik de perfecte mens volgens de resultaten. Ik ben Emma.

Geen opmerkingen: