In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

maandag 10 september 2007

I may never want to waltz again

Do you dare
take a breath
do you dream of a tragic death?
I know you do

Do you wail, do you weep
do you sing yourself to sleep
you delicate flower
and so what is love?
and who am i?
to dare to pull the stars from your favourite sky



Haha, ik heb een marginale site gevonden. Natuurlijk heb ik ook dat marginaals gemaakt;




1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

ick tag JOu!

kus!

1)ben je in love?
2)ooit al geweest?
3)beste vriend
4)vriend?
5)das alles!