In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

zaterdag 8 september 2007

I wanna drink drink drink smoke fuck fight

Ik ben energiek vandaag.

I Know A Superstar, Hes A Smart Kid, Real Hip, Real Cool, Well Maybe Not An A-List Star, In Fact This Kid Is A Class A Fool. A Few Months Back Started Acting Keen, Now He Reads ID Magazine, Bought An Indie Fringe, With Stubble On His Chin And A Dick On His Head.

You've got you skin tights, colours on the floor,with all your white lines, every slut and whore,all the band boys in your specs and sneakers,we got your back, now its time to blow the speaker.

Skinny fit jeans and dressed in pink,how he dresses I care zero,as long as he don't steal my drink.

I'm an Indie limey,yeah but i like it grimey,and I rave with a grin,I'm not too cool for the next big thing,I dont wanna f**k about.

This is a long story about me. I like B&B. and yes, I love the rose-in-the-room scene. Fuck you if you don't love it to. I do know a superstar, his name is Gene ans I saw him at a beautiful concert. We love you gene. Not really actually. I'm going to Enter shikari with my best mate(haha) I wrote this because I was bored.I like to fuck about. You've got something to say to me?Well Fuck a doodle doo! I'm frequently an errorist.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

waar blijft trouwens het knokke report?