In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

woensdag 19 september 2007

Logic will brake your heart.

maar allez, ik ben weeral getagd. Ik heb het lijstje verwijderd en ik ga het ook niet invullen!

En omdat ik het nog steeds een mooi liedje vind:

We were lovers, we were kissers
We were holders of hands;
we were make-believers
just losing time
You said you'd rather live in T.V. land and then say that you can but you don't..
That's heartless and I will not cry
But I'm still in love
And I'm still in love... [3x]
You're dreams of acting on screen.
What do they mean?You'll be dancing senseless in your bedroom and
You find yourself out of a job and before too long
You'll be selling lemonade to the overpaid
And I'm still in love... [5x]
I remember it was summer;
I was out of my head but you would
You're selfish and a waste of space
But I'm still in loveAnd I'm still in love... [6x]

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

cute tekst!

x x x