In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

vrijdag 3 augustus 2007

Can I drive your hot, cool, tuned car, Mr. Garageboy II ?

Eerst wil ik vera hartelijk bedanken om me Garagejongen II te schenken! Zonder haar had ik nooit naar hem gekeken.

Hee ik heb mijn garagejongen gezien aan de bushaltes? In zijn outfit en al.
en die van u stond juist naast hem in een auto.(die heeft nu trouwens zo kei veel stoppeltjes(die van u) (kei sexy)!

-vera-






Mijn moeder heeft onlangs hun cd.. persoonlijk? HAHAHA!!

Geen opmerkingen: