In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

vrijdag 10 augustus 2007

Is it cruel when I say I'm tired of Madonna?

... en dan nu the fratellis met wistle for the choir.

The fratellis zijn goed. Heel goed...als ze op mijn ipod staan. Maar ze zijn zo slecht wanneer ze voor de 10e keer op de radio komen en de mensen doen alsof ze er alles van weten maar ze ze eigenlijk nog maar een jaar kennen.


Kamperen in een tent op het terrasssss!

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

het terras is veel te klein!
mss toch op het strand proberen?