In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

zondag 5 augustus 2007

Nice touch on the pink car you bought

Alala, volgens mijn testresultaat van hoe weersta je verleiding ben ik een Hedonist. Ik vervang het woord 'neen' blijkbaar door 'zeker' enne..als een echte hedonist zie ik waarschijnlijk geen limiet op plezier. Emma, de rebel!


Hey, wild thing. You've certainly got it going on! A free spirit who loves to experiment, you see your hair as an expression of yourself — it could be serious and black one day, silly and pink the next, and everything from short and spiky to mysterious and long.

Helemaal waar, ik ben sassy. Zeker nu ik een BOB heb laten knippen! (stooooeeerr)

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

TAG TAG TAG
http://shesfixingherhair.web-log.nl/mijn_weblog/

Anoniem zei

leuwke blog!