In the mood for passive agressive

I'm not a vegan and I have had sex, so some hard-line kids tried to kick my ass. If you're not like them they want to clean your clock they're nothing but a bunch of jocks!
They're anti-choice, they're fascist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes!
Hahahaha I've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!
All they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eye? I just can't understand it all, even I don't always bawl..
Boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and I'm really really hurt...

maandag 27 augustus 2007

fucking smashing

tegen stijn..


....Dinsdag vertrek ik met vera naar knokke en we komen pas terug op mijn verjaardag. (1 september) Voor de rest niets speciaal, ja, het liefdes leven van vera is in het water gevallen(lang verhaal) en ik heb er geen. byyee


bad bad bad

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

neeee er was geen sprake van een liefdesleven hoer

dag stijn!